Dear Masters, Huntsmen and Members:
The Virginia Foxhound Club and I would like to thank everyone who brought hounds to our show last year. It is an honor to have you at the show. This year our show is Sunday, May 26th at Morven Park, Leesburg, VA.
- We are excited about this year’s Show. We have been working diligently to make this a very special weekend for exhibitors and spectators alike. Let me share with you some improvements for this year’s show. These include:
- All show entries MUST be made on-line through the electronic registration form. Payment must be made upon registration. All major credit cards, paypal or e-checks are accepted.
- Reservations and payment for the cocktail dinner, May 25, can also be made through the website. Those submitted after the RSVP date will be subject to a late fee. Reservations are limited so we encourage prompt responses. This sporting affair under the tent is a great time and value. PROFESSIONAL HUNTSMEN, EXHIBITING HOUNDS WHO RSVP ON LINE BY THE DUE DATE WILL BE OUR GUESTS THAT EVENING AT NO COST.
- As before, we will host the National Horn Blowing contest the night before the show at our dinner on the lawn. Those interested in competing may register on-line or night of at check-in.
- New this year, we will have a judge for ladies to enter a fancy hat contest at the dinner. Winner will receive a $100 gift certificate that can be used at any vendor tent on the show grounds.
- As Always, the hospitality shed is available to all exhibitors to grab a drink or snack throughout the show weekend.
- This year we will again have the Knights of Columbus assisting with parking. In addition, we are pleased to announce there will be a shuttle bus to shuttle exhibitors and spectators from the parking area designated by Morven Park all day until the end of the Show.